Lead Gutter Installer
About This Lead Gutter Installer Job
AnyWeather Roofing is hiring a Lead Gutter Installer.
We’re excited about you because:
You’re an energetic, personable self-driven leader that wants to develop a growing division within the AnyWeather group of companies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a spirit to serve, find aggressive revenue goals motivating, and enjoy working in a team.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
Duties and Responsibilites
What we are seeking:
This individual will work closely and collaboratively with the internal AnyWeather Roofing team to manage the scheduling of gutter jobs. In this line of work, this self-starter will coordinate with customers, plan and maintain material sourcing relationships, and maintain company owned equipment.
This role includes mentorship to an assistant by way of educating them on job duties, and the industry as a whole.
As a representative of AnyWeather Roofing in the community, this team member will be a professional at all times, approach their work and our customers with integrity, respect, kindness and honesty. Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to work overtime, as needed.
Physical Demands and Environment
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to stand
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to walk
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to sit
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to outside weather conditions
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Have questions? Contact AnyWeather Roofing using the form below.