Roofing Quality Control Officer (Black Hat)
About this Roofing Quality Control Officer Job
AnyWeather Roofing is hiring a Roofing Quality Control Officer (Black Hat). We are looking for an energetic individual, capable of communicating with homeowners, building owners, installation crews, and the general public. A Roofing Quality Controller Officer must be willing to learn the roofing industry and want to assist people in the correct and safe method of modern day roofing.
This position will not include actual roofing installation or repair work. However, it will require learning the correct way to identify, install, and inspect roofing systems. Occasionally, there will be some selling involved. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
Will work into a salary base with bonus $20-$24 to start depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilites
1. Perform roof and property inspections to ensure jobs have been completed according to
federal, state, city, and AnyWeather standards.
2. Assist co-workers and sub contractors in the correct and safe methods of modern day roofing.
3. Create, maintain, and submit all job documentation in a proactive, timely, and accurate manner
using Acculynx CRM.
4. Address customer questions and concerns to ensure customer service needs are being met.
5. Complete all required AWR, GAF, and CRM training.
6. Demonstrate product and process knowledge to customers.
Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00PM with Occasional Saturdays
40 Hours per week (min.)
● Highly determined and motivated with a great work ethic
● Strong customer service skills with the ability to handle conflict
● Willingness to learn all parts of the roofing industry.
● Ability to work in a team culture to achieve company, team, and individual goals
● Advanced communication skills
● Use integrity while being proactive and transparent in all company related communication –
internally and externally
● Valid driver’s license
● Possess and maintain a satisfactory driving background
● Hold a current drivers license and be insurable by our insurance company.
● Work overtime as necessary.
● Speaking Spanish is a plus.
Physical Demands and Environment
● Ability to climb ladders on 1-2 story residential homes and perform solo inspections
● Carry equipment up to 60 lbs.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Ready to Apply?
Have questions? Contact AnyWeather Roofing using the form below.