Roof Repair Technician
About This Roof Repair Technician Job
Work independently and/or with other AnyWeather Roofing employees on general roof, soffit, facia, gutter repairs, and more. Other roof repairs and related tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Report daily as scheduled to work location, be able to work O.T and weekends as needed.
- Perform all work outlined in work order in a timely, safe and professional manner.
- Maintain good attitude and take direction well.
- Keep all company vehicles and equipment and job sites clean and orderly.
- Represent the AWR Code of Ethics and customer service
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have competent skills using a variety of tools.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Able to maintain balance, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and wipe.
- Basic knowledge of roofing
Physical Demands and Environment
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to stand
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to walk
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to sit
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually loud noise (examples: metal can manufacturing, large earth-moving equipment)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually very loud noise (example: jack hammer work)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Have questions? Contact AnyWeather Roofing using the form below.