Roofing Sales Professional
About this Roofing Job
Duties and Responsibilites
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
- Works marketing and office generated leads (insurance and/or retail)
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of Roofing and GAF industry product information.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Negotiates contracts and work agreements.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Must be money motivated and able to work to a pre determined sales budget, maintain records for proper tracking of sales and leads.
- Expectation of 6 figure income is required.
- Must be able to get on roof and identify roof problems and issues and convey them to the property owner, generate Xactimate estimate or retail estimate, present to the property owner and close the sale with completed sales contract and addendum.
- Colors picked out and roofing system determined, any special build consideration noted and documented.
- Take great pre build photos and upload to acculynxs file, generate material order to ABC Supply and crew work order.
- Convey job file to office manager for scheduling and production.
- Meet with property owner during or as soon as build is complete to obtain Cert of Completion and final payment.
- Additional knowledge of siding, soffit, facia and water mitigation is helpful and willingness to learn is expected.
- Maintain great working relationship with Sales Manager, and any other duties as assigned.
- Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Basic computer skills including but not limited to, Microsoft, Acculynx, and Xactimate
- Must have good working knowledge of all roofing systems, with an excellent knowledge base of GAF product lines and systems.
- Must have a level 1 knowledge of Xactimate, and insurance claims base.
- Must learn to work within Acculynx’s software system for office communication.
- Ability to climb ladders and walk roofs
Physical Demands and Environment
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to stand
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to walk
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to sit
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually loud noise (examples: metal can manufacturing, large earth-moving equipment)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually very loud noise (example: jack hammer work)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
Paid medical insurance
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Ready to Apply?
Have questions? Contact AnyWeather Heating & Air using the form below.