AnyWeather Restoration & 859-BoardUp care about those dealing with disaster situations and property damage from fires, floods, storms, etc.
Emergency Disaster Resources
AnyWeather Restoration & 859-Boardup have compiled a list of resources from trusted and authority places that are all about helping people who are coping with unthinkable disaster situations.
Whether you or someone you know is dealing with property damage from a fire, flood, tornado, storm or some other disaster there are a lot of resources available…and a lot of people ready to help!
- Recovering Emotionally After A Residential Fire – American Psychological Association
- Recovering Emotionally From Disaster – American Psychological Association
- Psychology of Surviving a Fire and its Destruction – Terry Penney
- Coping With Disaster – Ready.gov
- Tough Talk: Talking to Kids After Disaster – International Association of Firefighters
- Helping Children Cope With Disaster – FEMA & American Red Cross pdf
- Coping With Disaster or Traumatic Event – CDC.gov pdf
- Disaster Preparedness, Response, and Recovery – SAMHSA.gov
- Disaster Recovery Assistance – US Department of Labor
- Disaster Relief Benefit Programs – Benefits.gov
- Find Local Gov. Resources – DisasterAssistance.gov
We’re Here to Support You
The days and weeks following a fire or other home disaster situation are a trying period in the lives of property owners and their families. AnyWeather Restoration wants you to know that help and relief are available! We will contact your insurer to begin the process of filing a claim for property damage, which lets our contractors get to work as fast as possible. Contact us for any questions or if we can be of any assistance.