About This Construction Estimator Job
AnyWeather Restoration is hiring a full-time Construction Estimator (Restoration / Insurance Work Experience is a Plus).
What Makes You the Right Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced estimator with a strong work ethic, professional appearance, excellent customer service skills, and abundant residential construction experience. The appropriate candidate will have mastered the ability to create accurate sketches, determine / defend required restoration scopes, and estimate construction expenses.
This role is a salaried position and total compensation is commensurate with experience. This competitive package exceeds industry standards and includes benefits as outlined below.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a summary of the essential functions of the role. These include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize Xactimate software to accurately create restoration estimates for various projects. (To include sketching, scope determination, and scope input)
- Create detailed sketches using Xactimate, incorporating all relevant dimensions, measurements, reference areas, and reference blocks
- Collaborate with senior estimator, public adjusters, vendors, and contractors to ensure accurate work product is provided
- Provide support and guidance to team members regarding Xactimate software and estimation techniques
- DocuSketch properties
- Work with accounting on the invoicing of jobs.
*Other duties as assigned
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (After 60-days)
- Branded Company Vehicle
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Full Time / Standard Business Schedule Hours
- 5+ years in construction estimation with demonstrated history of success
- 3+ years experience in Xactimator OR open to learning this system within first 30 days
- History of managing multiple projects at one time
- Proficiency in and enjoys working with vendors/partners, and other team members
- Ability to excel in high stress, fast-paced, and competitive environments
- Skilled negotiator
- Strong communication skills
- Holds oneself to a high degree of integrity, strong work ethic, and professionalism a must
Physical Demands & Environment
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
AnyWeather Restoration careers provide unmatched opportunities in a stable company you can trust. We provide all employees with unlimited opportunities for upward mobility, training, and growth within the AnyWeather trades companies.
- A+ Accredited Business
- 5 star rated, Google Guaranteed qualified local business
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Decades of history working in the communities throughout the Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati Tri-State Metropolitan Area
Have questions? Contact AnyWeather Roofing using the form below.