Drywaller / Painter
About This Drywaller / Painter Job
AnyWeather Restoration is looking for an experienced drywall installer / finisher and painter with a strong work ethic, professional appearance, and excellent customer service skills. Job duties include hanging, taping, mudding, and finishing drywall, ceiling texture and paint. Good overall knowledge of all relevant trades a plus. Competitive pay and fantastic benefits!
Full Time / Competitive Compensation
Duties and Responsibilites
- Experienced in hanging, taping, bedding, skimming, mudding, sanding, finishing drywall, ceiling texture
- Understand finishes required for professional look
- Professional painting
- Knowledge of all materials needed
- Knowledge of and ability to safely use all tools required
- 100% company paid health insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) / Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Voluntary after hour opportunities
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment (Available depending on qualifications & experience)
- Gas Cards (Available based on qualifications & experience)
Full Time / Standard Business Schedule Hours
- Experienced Drywall Installer, Drywall Finisher, Painter
- Professional and clean cut appearance
- Reliable & Punctual…Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and quality service
- Responsible, dependable, honest, and trustworthy
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
Physical Demands & Environment
- Prolonged periods standing, climbing ladders, kneeling, reaching, and bending
- Physically able to install drywall and secure in place
- Physically able to sand, finish, paint and/or coat wall surfaces, ceilings, etc
- Must be capable of lifting around 50 pounds at a time in order to lift and move drywall panels
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
AnyWeather Restoration careers provide unmatched opportunities in a stable company you can trust. We provide all employees with unlimited opportunities for upward mobility, training, and growth within the AnyWeather trades companies.
- A+ Accredited Business
- 5 star rated, Google Guaranteed qualified local business
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Decades of history working in the communities throughout the Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati Tri-State Metropolitan Area
Ready to Apply?
Have questions? Contact AnyWeather Roofing using the form below.