About this Restoration Job
Outgoing High energy, likes people and great at developing business relationships.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Create and follow a daily route, meeting with and developing new referring partners to
the AW roofing and water restoration business.
- Must drive new business to sales
- Ability to work normal business plus flexibility to work some weekends, early morning and or evenings.
- Maintains marketing database including catalogs, key codes, and customer/prospect
- Produces regularly scheduled reports from marketing database including but not limited to Tracking and reporting contact base and leads to sales,
- Coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail,
packages, letters, catalogs, and other sales literature.
- Monitors and maintains marketing budgets and usage.
- Assists in implementing public relations programs, online events, and trade shows.
- Coordinates involvement in community organizations and events
- Assists with ad contracts and placement.
- Participates in new market research and design.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be organized
- Out going personality is a must
- Ability to successfully collaborate with all internal and external partners.
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organization, communication, time management and
project management skills.
- Creative thinker and team player.
- Demonstrated success and comfort in working in a very fast-paced environment and
ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, with a demonstrated ability to write compelling and effective copy.
Physical Demands and Environment
- Frequently required to stand, sit or walk
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Frequently utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
Paid medical insurance
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Ready to Apply?
Have questions? Contact AnyWeather Heating & Air using the form below.