Service Dispatcher Wall 1
About this Job
Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as
service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are
in. Maintain the on call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer
database with current information. Clear and concise communications with
department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping
customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times. Provide
accounting with maintenance contract billing information. Prepare service
invoices and timecards for processing.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as
calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Service Technicians, one call at a
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion
of each call.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3 days out
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending”
status as parts are received for scheduling.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended
work with customer utilizing the pending work
- Maintain the maintenance agreements,
including billing, scheduling, and staging of
materials, database information, customer
hard files and renewals.
- Help Service Manager with marketing issues
- Order parts for special orders.
- Forward list of parts used by technicians to
warehouse for truck restock.
- Update customer files as information is
received from installation. (Extended
warranties, equipment info, new customers,
Birthday tickler file, etc.)
- Type service contract proposals for new
- Maintain on call schedule, to include 1st on
call and standby technician
- Maintain customer history files in database
- File service orders
- Prepare paperwork for all manufacture
- Facilitate return of warranty parts
- Update service database from service ticket
- Maintain service invoice log
- Compare service timecards and work orders
to service schedule.
- Compare time cards to GPS Report
- Check service time cards for accuracy
- Pull checks and charge slips and compare to
- Forward checks and payments to accounting.
- Happy calls / customer surveys.
- Calculate reporting information and enter into
8 For 10 database.
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or
map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or general education
- Two years related experience and/or training
in customer service, dispatching or project
management or equivalent combination of
education and experience
Physical Demands and Environment
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
100% Paid Employee Benefits
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Ready to Apply?
Do you have more questions? Contact us using the form below.
100 Beacon Dr. Unit 8
Wilder, KY 41076