Roof Repair Technician
About this Job
Work independently or with other AWR employees on general roof, soffit, facia and gutter repairs. Other repairs as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Report daily as scheduled to work location, be able to work O.T and weekends as needed.
- Perform all work outlined in work order in a timely, safe and professional manner.
- Maintain good attitude and take direction well.
- Keep all company vehicles and equipment and job sites clean and orderly.
- Represent the AWR Code of Ethics and customer service
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have competent skills using a variety of tools.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Able to maintain balance, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and wipe.
- Basic knowledge of roofing
Physical Demands and Environment
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to stand
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to walk
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to sit
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually loud noise (examples: metal can manufacturing, large earth-moving equipment)
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually very loud noise (example: jack hammer work)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
» Competitive Base Pay
» Benefits Package after 60 Days
» 100% Paid Employee Benefits
» Company Vehicle
» Opportunity for Advancement
» New Technology
» Paid Referrals
» Family Owned and Operated
Ready to Apply?
Do you have more questions? Contact us using the form below.
100 Beacon Dr. Unit 8
Wilder, KY 41076