HVAC Installer Level 2
About this Job
To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
$19.50 – $22.75 per hour
Duties and Responsibilites
- Operate company vehicle as needed.
- Follow instructions from supervisor and carry out in timely manner.
- Report problems with company tools or vehicle promptly.
- Work well with customers, co-workers and subcontractors
- Clean truck and jobsite
- Ability to work staggered schedule if required
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- 8 hours of job related training annually
- EPA certification training
- Other duties as assigned.
7:00am – 4:00pm with an hour lunch and over time as designated.
- Must have all Installer Level 1 qualifications
in addition to the following
- Level 2 tool list
- Maintain training book
- Set air handlers and furnaces
- Follow more extensive directions
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- Complete installation of branch runs
- Basic knowledge and ability to run main trunk lines
- Able to run a line set
- Able to install and terminate exhaust fans
- Able to run low voltage wiring
- Able to seal duct work
- Locate supply and return runs per layout on plans
- Work well with other sub contractors and co-workers
- Cut & drill holes
- Fill out paperwork in a neat, accurate, complete manner
- Installation & Insulation of duct work
- Follow all guidelines for job staging
- Needs to be supervised at all times
Physical Demands and Environment
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
100% Paid Employee Benefits
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Ready to Apply?
Do you have more questions? Contact us using the form below.
100 Beacon Dr. Unit 8
Wilder, KY 41076