Furnace Repair and Heater Installation

100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Our Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee

 Northern Kentucky 

Call us at (859) 781-4822

Cincinnati, OH

Call us at (513) 586-7015

Home » AnyWeather Heating & Air » Heating and Furnace Contractor Services

Keeping Your Home Reliably Warm Is Our Specialty

AnyWeather Heating & Air delivers expert heater & furnace installation, repair, sales and service to keep Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky families comfortable during the fall and winter months. Our Greater Cincinnati furnace contractors are experts when it comes to properly and efficiently heating our clients homes.

Find Furnace Repair Services in Cincinnati, OH & Northern Kentucky

AnyWeather Heating & Air services and repairs all makes and models of residential and commercial furnaces and heating systems, including electric furnaces, gas furnaces, geothermal heat pumps and heat pumps. Our mission includes expert diagnosis, repair and/or service with the goal of returning your heating system to its optimal efficiency and comfort. 24 hour emergency service is available 7 days a week. All our heating system & furnace repair services are available throughout Northern Kentucky and the Cincinnati Tri-State area.

Learn About Current High Efficiency Furnaces

According to the US Department of Energy: Of the energy used in U.S. homes in 2015, 55% was used for heating and cooling. Water heating, appliances, electronics, and lighting accounted for the remaining 45% of total consumption.

Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency or the AFUE rating is based on how much heat a source like a furnace produces versus the total energy consumed by that source during the period spanning one year.

State of the art high efficiency furnaces with an 98 AFUE rating translates as 98 cents of a dollar spent heating your home generates usable heat. Thus higher AFUE rating means a more efficient furnace and reduced energy expense.

If you currently have a gas furnace with a pilot light your estimated AFUE rating typically ranges 55 percent to 65 percent. It does not take a math professor to see a higher AFUE rating in a modern replacement furnace can pay for itself in reduced fuel bills.

Purchase A High Efficiency Gas Furnace Installation in Cincinnati, OH & NKY

AnyWeather Heating & Air works with prospective and current customers to provide options that best meet their budget when providing an estimate for a new gas furnace, with choices ranging from 80 AFUE to 98 AFUE.

A furnace with a 80-90 AFUE will require a smaller investment, while a unit with a 90-95 AFUE has a larger up-front cost with higher energy efficiency. We also carry units with AFUE at 98+ which balance a larger investment with significant utility cost savings.

Geothermal Systems

Visitors to Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky can tell you the temperature in the cave remains a constant 54 degrees year round. A geothermal system taps into the earth, enabling it to access the stable, renewable temperature source below ground.

In addition to being environmentally friendly, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency cites geothermal systems as “the most energy-efficient, cost effective space heating & cooling systems available today.”

Ductwork Services

Leaks in ductwork are a very common source of heat or cooling loss. Duct leaks can drop the efficiency of a system by as much as 40% and shorten the life of the system by making it work longer and harder.

In addition to these drawbacks, leaks can pose both health and safety issues.

AnyWeather provides ductwork services including complete duct system replacements, repairing duct holes and sealing leaky ducts and duct joints.

Duct Cleaning

Anyweather offers expert duct cleaning services. Contact us for a free, no obligation evaluation of your specific situation.

Approved Technicians and Quality Equipment

Approved technicians are fully trained to perform precision heating installations, as well every aspect of repair and service. We take every necessary step to protect your equipment, minimize your cost and reduce your home’s energy waste. Our professionals install durable, high-quality heating equipment that delivers years of comfort, efficiency, and reliability. We’ll help you spend less on heating and give you peace of mind about your home’s comfort for years to come.


HVAC Warranty Service Care Plans

Keep your family warm and your utility and repair expenses down with one of our Care Plans, which includes system tune-ups every spring to help you avoid minor issues that can lead to major problems.

Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Upfront Pricing on All Equipment Replacement

Contact AnyWeather HVAC



    Northern Kentucky

    AnyWeather Heating & Air
    1010 Windsor Dr. Suite 203
    Cold Spring, Ky 41076


    KY #HM000084 / OH #225588