HVAC Service Manager
About this Job
$40,000 - $55,000k DOE
Duties and Responsibilites
- Responsible for the profitability of the service department
- Responsible for making sure that all Service Technicians are properly trained.
- Supervises the Service Dispatcher(s) and parts person if applicable.
- Provide accounting with daily billing by 9:00am.
- Review all service invoices daily, this includes comparing time cards to the invoices and spot checking pricing.
- Make sure that the Service Technician detailed the invoice in a thorough manner so the customer understands the service rendered and that the problem was taken care of.
- Order parts as needed, as parts are received pull service order and have dispatcher schedule work.
- Approve all daily time cards daily.
- Review all warranty invoices, making sure that all valid warranty issues are being addressed to the vendor, parts, misc. field materials and labor.
- Responsible for determining and setting service inventory policies and pricing.
Securing work for the service department, revenue generation.
- Technician profitability reporting.
- Help Service Technicians out in the field when appropriate
- Make sure that all service vehicles are clean, stocked, running properly etc.
- Monthly vehicle and tool inspections
- Plan for seasonal fluctuations in the business by making sure maintenance contracts are offered to all customers and meeting contract sales goals.
- Maintenance of service inventory stock
- Coordination and implementation of service marketing calendar.
- Customer service.
- Tracking and approval of Service Technician commissions.
- Quote large repair jobs and obtain approval from customers.
- Set staffing (internal / external) training schedule
- Performance reviews and increases
- Refrigerant tracking
- Assist with collections.
- Monitor service invoice log.
- Approve on call schedule.
- Technical analysis for customer questions/phone calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
7:00am to 5:00 pm, Monday though Friday, some weeknights and weekends
- Three years related experience and/or training in customer service, management in a service industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced customer service skills.
Physical Demands and Environment
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
Paid medical insurance
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Ready to Apply?
Do you have more questions? Contact us using the form below.