Home Solutions Advisor
About this Job
A Home Solutions Advisor’s primary duty is to sell the company’s products and services in a regional territory.
Base salary, commissions and spiffs.
Total target minimum compensation $100,000+
FLSA Status: Exempt – Outside Sales
Duties and Responsibilites
- Drive new sales for the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Determine needs and then provide solutions that solve the customer’s issues and generate a high rate of referral-based sales.
- Present a proposal at the Customers’ home, always present the proposal in person, never mail or fax this to the customer.
- Perform sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, using approved company presentation materials and methods.
- Offer financing on all proposals.
- Educate potential customers on value; not price: Inform customers of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional equipment and products.
- Refine communication skills and improve customer satisfaction processes.
- Greet and assist all walk-in customers, establish an appointment to view their home and present proposal.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Ask customers for permission to place a job site sign when the job is sold.
- Most, if not all, of a Home Solutions Advisor’s time is spent on sales or sales-related activities.
- Additional duties that are incidental to and in conjunction with a Home Solutions Advisor’s own sales or solicitations including transferring all required information / communications after the call based on company process standards. This includes all pictures of the job and all necessary notes, drawings etc., to adequately communicate the job to the operations department in order for them to make the perfect installation; completing required sales reporting; being available to answer questions that may arise; and returning to completed jobs for quality checks, plant referral seeds and hang door hangers, pick up yard sign.
- Follow company procedures for generating referrals.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Represent the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Participate in training as requested. Must demonstrate learning-retention and field-level application of knowledge and skills attained from all trainings provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work hours will vary based upon scheduling needs of customer, presentation times and seasonality and the Home Solutions Advisor has the discretion to regulate their work hours accordingly.
- 2+ years consultative sales experience
- Comfortable working directly with consumers in their home
- Ability to use Company-furnished technology products
- Valid driver’s license
- 5+ years’ experience retail sales
- Goal orientated with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Professional appearance
- Solid organizational and sales pipeline management skills
- Strong understanding of the psychology of sales
Physical Demands and Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Home Solutions Advisor, will be required to visually inspect all areas of residential homes, including attic spaces, crawlspaces and exterior of the structure. This requires the use of step ladders and occasionally lifts up to 30lbs. Use of sight, touch and hearing senses will be required including but not limited to close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and sense of touch.
While performing the duties of this job, the Home Solutions Advisor is exposed to weather conditions at that time. Home solution advisor will be exposed to dusty and confining areas of a home for short periods of time. Noise levels in the work environment are usually minimal.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work for the AnyWeather Family?
Paid Vacation days
Company provided uniforms
Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
Paid medical insurance
Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
Family owned and managed
Ready to Apply?
Do you have more questions? Contact us using the form below.