AnyWeather Restoration / 859 Board Up is excited about organizing the second annual 1st Responders Benefit Ride that will take place on July 30th. This year, we are raising money for Hold The Line Services, an organization focused on the mental health and well being of first responders and military personnel. They specialize in providing Decompression Therapy after critical events.
Every day, 1st responders go to work to make our communities safer and stronger. At 859 Board Up our crews are often on the scene of fires where we see firsthand the dedication, commitment, and acts of service that firefighters, police, and paramedics provide to the Greater Cincinnati Tri-State area. They put their lives on the line to save ours and their sacrifices come at a cost.
Non-profit organizations that offer programs and provide care for our local first responders, like Hold The Line Services, rely on donations and fundraising in order to operate. So please join us Saturday, July 30th to celebrate & honor the first responders throughout NKY and Cincinnati.
We have an amazing day planned that includes fun events throughout the day, great food, live music, raffles, and festivities before and after the ride.
2nd Annual Benefit Ride Event Details
The ride will start at Queen City Harley Davidson (4860 Premier Way West Chester, OH 45069). It is a 2.5 hour ride with a break at Hueston Woods Lodge which is the halfway point. There is a full day of events planned at Queen City Harley Davidson following the ride and an after party Saturday evening at Lori’s Roadhouse.
Pre-registration for the ride is available at Eventbrite. A free event T-shirt is given to everyone that pre-registers. Other event souvenirs are available for purchase on the Eventbrite page as well. Pre-Register: www.eventbrite.com/e/296122529457
Event Schedule / Itinerary
- 10:30am – Registration at Queen City Harley Davidson begins (4860 Premier Way West Chester, OH 45069)
- 11:30am – A few words by 859 Board Up and Sabrina from Hold The Line Services
- 11:40am – Colors will be presented by The US Army and the National Anthem sung by Paige Peacock (whom has sung at Xavier, Reds and Cyclones games)
- 11:50am – Safety Briefing
- 12:00pm – Kick Stands Up
- Ride will be police escorted
- 3:00pm – Jeep Show & Shine voting begins
- 3:30pm – The band “FlipSide” takes the stage at Queen City Harley Davidson
- 5:00pm – Frozen T-Shirt Contest (t-shirts rolled and twisted up are frozen…person whom opens the shirt and can put it on 1st wins)
- 5:30pm – The band “Tery Metcalf Project” takes the stage
- 6:00pm – Announce Jeep Show & Shine winner
- 7:00pm – Wrap up the event at Harley and everyone is invited to the after party at Lori’s Road House (4924 Union Centre Pavilion Suite B, West Chester Township, OH 45069)
- 9:00pm – The “Kevin McCoy Band” takes the stage at Lori’s Road House
Event Pricing Information
(All proceeds from this event go to Hold The Line Services.)
- Food trucks, beer, water, and soft drinks will be available throughout the day.
- 2nd Annual 1st Responders Benefit Ride Registration Fee
- Single Rider – $25
- Rider with a passenger – $35
- Event Souvenirs & Items
- T-Shirts – $25 (free if pre-register)
- Ride Challenge Coins – $20
- Ride Patches – $10
- Ride Year Rocker – $5
- Patch & Rocker – $13
- Koozie – $5
- Wrist Bands – $2
- Package – $35 (coin, patch & rocker, koozie, wristband)
- Bikini Bike Wash before & after the ride – $20 per bike
- Jeep Show & Shine Entrance fee – $10
- “SUPER VOTE” (equals 5 votes) – $5
- Event Raffles
- Premiere Shooting Raffle (Custom, Gen 3, Glock 26) – $20 or 3 for $50 *max 250 tickets
- Split The Pot (there will be two)
- Additional Item Raffles throughout the day (50″ TV, autographed guitar, bengals jersey, gift certificates, gift baskets, etc)
Jeep Show & Shine
Line up for the Jeeps will be 3pm and voting starts when we get back from the ride. Voting will stop at 6pm and winner will be announced shortly after. $10 Entrance fees, people will be able to vote once, “super votes” which equal 5 votes can be purchased for $5.
Thank You To Our Sponsors, Fundraisers/Donators, & Volunteers!
859 Board Up / AnyWeather Restoration would like to thank our Primary Event Sponsors:
Queen City Harley Davidson, Premier Shooting, and Lori’s Roadhouse.
We would also like to thank all the local businesses that helped with our fundraising efforts for the event. They have all donated really nice items & services for our raffles and giveaways taking place during the event…
Massage Envy, FireHouse Subs, 1800-PackOuts, Great Clips, Hoist Hydration, Chuy’s, MacKenzie River Pizza, Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, Buffalo Wings and Rings